Health problems in connection with radiation from radioactive matter in fertilizers, soils and rocks.
Redaktør: J. Låg
- J. Låg: Some geomedical problems in relation to soil science. Side 9.
- Jon B. Reitan: Radioactivity and cancer. Side 17.
- H. Kawamura, K. Shiraishi, Y Igarashi, and Y. Sakurai: Transfer of 90Sr in the environment to human bone and radiation dose due to the atomic bomb and weapons testing. Side 33.
- Alina Dobrzanska: Health implications of natural and anthropogenic radioactivity. Side 51.
- Charles E. Land: Methodological issues in epidemiological studies of radiation effects. Side 57.
- P. Magnus and R. T. Lie: Medical registration of births - Possibilities for detecting radiation damage. Side 65.
- U. Aswathanarayana: Natural radiation environment in the Minjingu phosphorite area, Northern Tanzania. Side 79.
- U. Flodin and O. Axelson: Experiences from studies of leukemia, background radiation and other factors. Side 87.
- B. Bølviken, H. Håbrekke and I. Lindahl: Mapping of the natural distribution of radioactive elements in Norway. Side 105.
- S. Ormberg: Fertilizer consumption in Norway and natural radioactivity in the raw materials. Side 127.
- K. Hove and A. Ekern: Combating radiocesium contamination in farm animals. Side 139
- P. Oftedal: Genetic damage from low-level and natural background radiation. Side 155
- J. B. Reitan and F. Langmark: Health and radiation: Surveillance and monitoring. Side 163.