1987. GEOMEDICAL CONSEQUENSES OF CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF FRESHWATER (Editor: J. Låg)
- Låg, J. General remarks on geomedicine in relation to water chemistry. Side 8-18
- Baalsrud, K. Chemistry of water in Norwegian water courses. Side 19-33
- Steinnes, E. Factors contributing to chemical composition of surface water in Norway. Side 35-41
- Gjessing, E.T. The impact of humic substances in fresh water. Side 43-59
- Englund, J.O. Nitrogen species in groundwater - Some examples from southern Norway. Side 61-81.
- Alexander. J. Health hazards from exposure to nitrate and nitrite. Side 83-87.
- Ryghaug, P.& Bølviken, B. Geographical distribution of some constituents in stream water, Sogn og Fjordane. Side 89-106.
- Flaten, T.P. Chemical composition of Norwegian drinking water. Side 107- 115.
- Salbu, B. Determination of trace elements in fresh water - their concentrations and physico-chemical forms. Side 117-131.
- Ødegård, M. & Andreassen, Th. Methods for water analysis at the Geological Survey of Norway, Side 133-150.
- Bergseth, H. Al-containing particles in water passing through podzols. Side 151-157.
- Nordal, K.P., Dahl, E. & Halse, G. Aluminium toxicity in man. Side 175-174.
- Frøslie, A. The significance of the composition quality of drinking water in veterinary medicine. Side 181-187.
- Ringstad, J. Selenium, human health and drinking water. Side 189-199.